The goal of the policy of internationalization and outward-looking pursued by Panteion University is to strengthen the image and prestige of the University both within the country and in the international environment. Also, the strengthening of the overall visibility of the international action of the Institution through the Collaborations, the Actions and the Programs, corresponding to the prestige of its teaching staff.
Its actions aim at three pillars:
- The development of mobility at education level
- The development of the research field
- The development of the image of the University itself
We rely on the sense of cooperation of all components of the University’s human resources (teaching and research staff, postgraduate, doctoral and postdoctoral students) in order to achieve the above objectives.
More specifically, our Internationalization Policy includes:
- Development of student and teacher mobility through the Erasmus + program at the level of education, internship and research
- Development of other bilateral or more partnerships (MoUs, Consortia) in the same direction as the Erasmus + program.
- Creation of Joint Master Degrees.
- Establishment of Joint Degrees at all levels of the educational process (undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral) and promotion of Cotutelle at the doctoral level.
- Development of international research projects in specific subject areas.
- Initiatives for the organization of international scientific meetings (conferences, workshops) as well as international cultural events on pillars cultivated in the fields served by our University.
- Development of contacts and collaborations with Embassies, Consulates and educational and cultural Institutions for the mutual support of joint actions.
- Strategic development in selected geopolitical areas (Europe, Balkans, Mediterranean, North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania) aiming to promote specialized fields in the wider field of Social Sciences.
- Participation in meetings of International Organizations (EAIE-European Association for International Education, NAFSA-Association of International Educators…) with the aim of strengthening and opening new collaborations.