22nd European Young Statisticians Meeting (EYSM 2021)
PANTEION UNIVERSITY – SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
Depts. of Psychology and Sociology
September 06–10, 2021, Athens (online), Greece
We are excited to announce the organization of the conference “22nd European Young Statisticians Meeting (EYSM 2021)”, September 6-10, 2021, at Panteion University (Host Institution), Departments of Psychology and Sociology, School of Social Science. Co-organizers: Athens University of Economics and Business (Department of Statistics) and University of the Aegean (Department of Statistics and Actuarial-Financial Mathematics).
The European Young Statisticians Meetings (EYSM) is a series of conferences that is organised by and for young European statisticians. The EYSM are held every two years under the auspices of the European Regional Committee of the Bernoulli Society. The idea of the meeting is to provide young researchers an introduction to the international scene within the broad subject area – from pure probability theory to applied statistics. Participation is by invitation only.
The local organizing committee of the conference consists of:
– Christina Parpoula, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Psychology, Panteion University,
– Fotios S. Milienos, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Sociology, Panteion University,
– Athanasios Rakitzis, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Statistics and Actuarial-Financial Mathematics, University of the Aegean,
– Andreas Makridis, Postdoc, Dept. of Statistics and Actuarial-Financial Mathematics, University of the Aegean,
– Panagiotis Papastamoulis, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Statistics, Athens University of Economics and Business.
Further details on the meeting can be found at: www.eysm2021.panteion.gr